Now achieve all your dreams with saib cash Loan and enjoy the following benefits:
- Financing up to EGP 1.5 Million according to program type.
- Flexible repayment period with minimum 6 months and up to 120 months.
- Competitive interest rates.
- Various programs that suit all needs for Egyptian customers only.
- Specific programs for (Bankers, Doctors, Pharmacists, Faculty Universities Members in addition to Educational loan).
- Convenience of repayment through various saib branches or ATM or through transfer the salary / installment.
- Employees at (Government Sector / Public Sector /Private Sector / Multinationals /Business Sector / Petroleum Companies/ Banks / Faculty Universities Members / Armed Forces).
- Businessmen & Professionals.
General Required Documents
- Copy of valid national ID
- Cash loan application
- Original of recent Utility Bill
Documents Based On Applicant’s Category
- Original recent income certificate approved by the employer indicating the date of appointment, job grade and monthly income or a bank statement of 6 months showing the customer’s salary or receipt slips approved by the company Stamp HR
- Company’s undertaking letter to transfer the salary / installment according to the bank template in case of transfer only.
Businessmen and Professionals
- A recent extract from the commercial registry that is less than 3 months old for the owners of commercial registrations and tax card.
- Alternative for Professionals like (license to practice profession and license of establishment).
- A bank account statement for the last 6 months in the name of the customer or the company, and in the case of submitting a bank statement in the name of the company, a copy of the company contract must be submitted
Doctors & Pharmacists
- Copy of valid Tax Card.
- Copy of License to practice profession & License of establishment.
- Last 6 month banks statement.
University Faculty Members
- An original recent income certificate approved by the employer indicating the date of appointment, job grade and monthly income.
- Copy of recent University ID card or written statement from university.
- The Bank has the right to request additional documents if necessary.
All Terms and Conditions apply.
For more information, please call 16668 24/7 or visit us at the nearest branch.