- The Debt Capital Market finance venues encompassed the arrangement and management of syndicated loans, the subscription in lucrative money market issuances, and the direct equity in related business green field corporations.
- The outlook diversification was seconded by the bank’s cemented relationship with finance corporations and local banks as well as the outstanding institutions and strategic sector heads.
- On the Syndicated Loans side, DCM was a strategic partner for EGPC through arranging (IMLA) three successful breakthrough deals in the banking sector, each for L.E.2 Billion, with the joined arms of 16 local banks.
- Realizing its critical play in stirring the national economy and aligning with the national development plan, DCM was also an arranger and underwriter of syndicated loans extended to the electricity sector and oil and gas sector, with a funding stakes amounting to around L.E. billion.
- On the Equity side, the stake owned in the top-ranked leasing company in Egypt, Incolease, has paved the introduction of the first of its kind funding mechanism in the banking sector via a new protocol, combining the direct banking funding as well as the lease-funding mechanism. This protocol alliance was a booster to many operating corporations, seeking rapid leverage for their expansion plans and financial requirements.
- DCM was a close watcher of the debt funds market, where it has captured many investment opportunities mainly in securitized bonds. Worth mentioning is that it was a principal and major subscriber of around 16 issuances since the very early introduction of these types of bonds in the funding market in 2004.
- Be a vital partner in achieving national goals, by funding strategic economic sectors and enhancing corporations with sound visions and rational growth strategies.
- Maximize bank’s profitability by targeting versatile lucrative investment opportunities.
- Introducing non-traditional finance mechanisms to accommodate borrowers’ different financial needs.