What is SAIB Wallet?
SAIB Wallet is a smarter way for your everyday payments. Payments have never been easier or smarter! With SAIB Smart Wallet you can enjoy the following ….
- Create a wallet account on your mobile
- A wide range of private and government payment services
- Easily transfer money to any other wallet in Egypt.
- Easily purchasing from the Merchant supported with MasterCard Mobile Egypt
- Deposit – Withdraw money from our branches, ATM or agents with MasterCard mobile Egypt.
- Create a virtual Card Number VCN to Purchase safely online (Expire after 24Hr)
Start using SAIB Wallet in 8 easy steps
- Register with SAIB Bank at any Branch or any Bank’s Services Provider
- Fill in a registration form with Valid National ID
- Download SAIB Wallet application
- Enter your mobile number in SAIB Wallet App.
- Will receive SMS with an activation Code.
- Enter the code to activate SAIB Wallet.
- Create a secure mPIN. (six digits)
Now you are ready to use “ SAIB Smart Wallet”
Enjoy Flexible, Fast, and Secure everyday payments
Required documents: Valid Mobile Number , Valid National ID
“Do not use the same number you registered with in any other wallet before.”
How to deposit / withdraw money?
- You can link your SAIB Payment Cards to your SAIB Wallet “for deposit” (from any of SAIB’s branches).
- You can go to any of SAIB’s Service Providers “agents” to deposit / withdraw money into your wallet.
- You can also deposit / withdraw money through Any ATM with MasterCard mobile Egypt Logo (Card-less transaction).
How Many Wallets can be linked to the same mobile number?
Only One Number, each mobile number can register one wallet only.
What is Wallet Maximum Balance?
The wallet maximum balance is 100,000 EGP.
How much can I pay for bills, purchasing, recharge mobile..etc.?
You are eligible to pay a maximum of 30,000 EGP per day & 100,000 EGP per month