Now achieve all your dreams with SAIB cash Loan and enjoy the following benefits:
- Financing up to EGP 1.5 Million according to program type.
- Flexible repayment period with minimum 6 months and up to 120 months.
- Competitive interest rates.
- Various programs that suit all needs for Egyptian customers only.
- No need for guarantor.
- Life insurance during the loan’s life cycle and until maturity.
- Specific programs for (Bankers, Doctors, Pharmacists, Faculty Universities Members in addition to Educational loan).
- Convenience of repayment through various SAIB branches or ATM or through transfer the salary / installment.
- Employees at (Government Sector / Public Sector /Privet Sector / Business Sector / Petroleum Companies/ Banks / Faculty Universities Members / Armed Forces / Multinational Companies / Listed Companies in Egyptian Stock Exchange.).
- Businessmen & Professionals.
- Doctors and Pharmacists.
General Required Documents:
- Copy of valid national ID.
- Cash loan application.
- Original of recent Utility Bill (Optional).
Documents Based On Applicant’s Category:
- Original HR letter showing the hiring date, title and monthly salary or last 6 months bank statement showing salary or stamped last 3 salary slips.
- Company’s undertaking letter to transfer the salary / installment according to the bank template in case of transfer only.
Businessmen and Professionals:
- Valid Commercial Register & Tax Card.
- Alternative for Professionals like (license to practice profession and license of establishment).
- Stamped original Company’s Bank statement for the last 6 months along with copy of Company contract or Stamped original Customer’s Bank statement for the last 6 months.
Doctors & Pharmacists:
- Copy of valid Tax Card.
- Copy of License to practice profession & License of establishment.
- Last 6 month banks statement.
University Faculty Members:
- Original recent HR letter showing the hiring date, title and monthly salary.
- Copy of recent University ID card or written statement from university.
The Bank has the right to request additional documents if necessary.
For more information, please call 16668 24/7 or visit us at the nearest branch.
All Terms and Conditions shall apply.