What is Cashati Wallet?
Cashati a smarter way for your everyday payments. Payments have never been easier or smarter! With Cashati Smart Wallet you can enjoy the following ….
- Create a wallet account on your mobile
- A wide range of private and government payment services
- Easily transfer money to any other wallet in Egypt.
- Easily purchasing from the Merchant supported with MasterCard Mobile Egypt
- Deposit – Withdraw money from our branches, ATM or agents with MasterCard mobile Egypt.
- Create a virtual Card Number VCN to Purchase safely online (Expire after 24Hr)
Start using Cashati smart wallet in 8 easy steps
- Register with SAIB Bank @ any Branch or any Bank’s Services Provider
- Fill in a registration form with Valid National ID
- Download Cashati Smart wallet application
- Enter your mobile number in Cashati App.
- Will receive SMS with an activation Code.
- Enter the code to activate Cashati Smart wallet.
- Create a secure mPIN. (six digits)
- Now you are ready to use “ Cashati Smart Wallet”
Enjoy Flexible, Fast, and Secure everyday payments
Required documents: Valid Mobile Number , Valid National ID , not register in any other wallet for the same number
How to deposit / withdraw money?
- You can link your SAIB Payment Cards to your Cashati Wallet “for deposit” (from SAIB branches).
- You can go to any SAIB’s Serves Provider “agent” to deposit / withdraw money into your wallet.
- Through Any ATM with MasterCard mobile Egypt Logo (Cardless transaction).
How Many Wallets can be linked to the same mobile number?
Only One Number, each mobile number can register one wallet only.
What is Wallet Maximum Balance?
The wallet maximum balance is 10,000 EGP.
How much can I pay for bills, purchasing, recharge mobile..etc.?
You are eligible to pay a maximum of 6,000 EGP per day & 50,000 EGP per month