Meeza Prepaid Card
SAIB proudly introduce a local governmental card through availing citizen’s payment by Meeza Card
- Allow customers to pay different government payments and deposit or load the card through SAIB bank ATMs (24/7) or at branches during working time.
- Free Issuance for the first year.
- Minimum cardholder age is 21 years old.
- Maximum Preloading amount EGP 60,000.
- Cash withdrawal limit up to EGP 20,000 with maximum 10 transaction per day.
- Purchase limit up to EGP 40,000 with maximum 15 transaction per day.
- Internet Purchase Limit up to EGP 20,000 with maximum 7 transaction per day. *
- Availability of cards activation through SAIB contact center 16668 (24/7).
- Ease PIN selection through the nearest SAIB ATM machine.
- To review Meeza cards Tariff and commissions. Click here
- Fulfill Meeza card application form.
- Copy of valid National ID for Egyptians or Passport with residence permission for non-Egyptians (Must be valid for 6 months)
- Update KYC data Form.
- For SAIB non-customers: Bank account opening procedure must be followed.
Terms and conditions apply
For more information and inquiries, please contact SAIB Call Center on 16668 or +202 33325270 outside Egypt
* Please contact our call center to activate internet services and be informed that maximum daily purchases limit include the daily internet purchases limit.